Monday, March 12, 2007

So what?

I swear thickness in the head...can be correlated to density of bone matter in the abovementioned place...I mean seriously how many times do I need to say the same thing so that someone will get it?Ok fine..lets put it this way, isnt it not the mature thing to do that since there is really no other intentions other than to make social contacts, to make allowance for social contact?N seriously, there should be no ultimatum as to choice between the abovementioned or friendship..especially when it involves contacts potentially to further potential business relations...OK since this is my blog...I might as well let it all hang out...peeps...someone please justify spreading rumors abt losing temper & slapping the table BUT not mentioning this fact: when in fact the same person had already asked me to 'settle it outside'..THRICE!!! As in all-out down n dirty caveman style brawling...For God's sake, grow up!!! Since Im whining here might as well let it all out...so anyway I believe I have my right to talk to any person I want, make contacts with any person I want, without the perception that by doing that means automatically hitting on the person...THIS I believe is the mature way of thinking...otherwise this whole world would come to a standstill where by talking to any girl means hitting on them?Please duh!! And since Im on this topic...no sane person would ask his friend to choose between 1)friendship and 2)not contacting a girl which is liked not by me, for possibly business relations purposes...I mean, which would you choose? So in the reality, to choose 1 means that whenever I see that girl, at a social funtion organised by daddy for business friends...I should turn away n avoid her?? What rubbish and its sad to listen to such drivel...peeps feel free to comment...& I maintain my stand on this matter...On a brighter note, today went well at work for me!!!yippeeee!!!!!

No comments: