Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Imperial Jade..

So there I was slumming around at home, trying to figure out where to go for dinner, that's a difficult decision considering I've tried most of the restaurants around town already, when my cousin pipes up with the 2nd Flr restaurant at Riverview Hotel. Now last I remember of this restaurant was about 2 or 3 years ago, dirty carpets and so-so food; actually, scratch that and replace with downright horrible food. Apparently they have renovated, and so when I walked in I have to say I was impressed. Its a nice decor scheme, and to top it off, the food is actually decent now. But the most impressive thing about it was the service. The way they know when to discreetly disappear or appear, or when to replace the cutlery, and the professional way they handled the patrons; I have yet to see such service anywhere else except Seri Kamayan or Deal's@Sheraton. Impressive. Although for out and out food quality I would still endorse Seri Kamayan..there is a reason why most people still elect to hold their weddings there..

No comments: