Wednesday, April 4, 2007

On and on and on...

So I step into the house after a 24 hr emergency shift at work...its all dark even though its only 9pm..ok everyone went up de...*OUCH* who in the world leaves a new study table in the middle of the living room...so anyway I bounce my way upstairs on one & a half feet and Im met by my a green monster which resembles my dad...oh wait..it is my dad; and what is that stench--wet grass...urgh! Apparently its a herbal skin rejuvenation thingy...oh well...stumble into my own room...aagghh...wat is dat smell?? oh...its the smell of new furniture..a new bed in fact...hmm..finally I can sleep without worrying about rolling off or waking up in the middle of the night with a sore back...hahaha...woah tired...I think Im gonna crash nw....sleeps catching up with me...

No comments: