Friday, April 6, 2007

Woah...now I know wat a hamster feels like...

So I just came back from work...took the long way home..relaxing with the music pumped up and generally just letting pressure seep away...then I just thought...I'm just like a hamster..you know, when you walk into a pet shop and see those hamsters in cages, with a few sticks to climb on and a big wheel to exercise..where they trundle on and run..going nowhere...just like today...get to work, do what is supposed to be done..then *bam*, break down..so there goes a long process of transferring to another machine to run the same tests over again..what difference is that compared to said hamster running in the wheel, going nowhere? Just a thought...does anyone else feel that way? Well those that are in a 9-5 job anyway...I can just see it..

US -7am wake up - 8am work - 12pm lunch - 1pm work - 5pm home
Said hamster - 7am wake up - 8am get on wheel - 12pm lunch - 1pm get on wheel - 5pm get off wheel

Anyone see the similarities here?? Or begs to differ...hmm I wonder..

No comments: