Sunday, June 24, 2007

My blogsite is finally up...

Yess!!! Ive finally bitten the bullet and done it...it is still under heavy construction as Ive run out of ideas but for now it will have to do...

...my blogsite for Toyota Vios accessories.. http://garyvios.blogspot.com. I am happy, because now there is another dimension of sorts for the awareness that there is someone offering quality alternative to shops in terms of Toyota Vios modification..

There will be the focus for all the things I have on offer..I will also eventually offer a 'bulletin board' for 2nd hand stuff and it wont be restricted to car stuff only..keep looking, who knows you might find something you like...help me spread the word, or if you have frustrated friends who do not know where to get certain stuff for their car, who knows, I might be able to help, or point him/her to someone who can help...

No comments: