Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Challenge: just got a LOT harder

I don't know why this happens to me. Everytime I start something, I always get setbacks. Granted most of them were minor but this one, whoo-wee..what a major setback.

Saving money is hard, granted I think its actually easy..if there are no sudden expenditures coming up your way. Saving really is easy for me, after all its not like I go shopping or buy new stuff here and there, all I do is eat, really. I already exhausted my want of spending on my car a while back, pretty much satisfied with it now, worked the spending out of my system and was planning to buckle down and start saving. But just when I have given myself a master plan and target and then boom, another major expenditure sets me back.

I've got another destination to go to. Its expensive. Ouch. There goes the money which I had earmarked for the next two months savings. Ticket also booked already, on my card even. Whoa, I guess I really have to ramp up the OT's this month and next month. I can already feel the pressure and pain...bring it on.

3 comments:

WS said...

Waaaaaaa going where this time?

spikyone said...

Family trip this one, so I'm not paying for the tickets, but expenditure also will take its toll..hint..its got Disneyland!!!

Pandachu said...

HK kah?