Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pleaze be excusing my error for spellin...

I've been tagged, I can't be bothered about tagging others or typing up all the rules again. But it goes along the lines of linking to the person who tagged me and then sharing 7 random facts about myself to the world. Here goes: Pandachu tagged me. So what should I do now? Run and hide? WHoops this is not kindy anymore. Anyway..sharp eyed hawks would have noticed that I accidentally spelt the ship's name wrongly, it's supposed to be the MV Doulos..my thousand apologies...anyway here goes the

7 Random facts about myself:

1) I hate my hair. Short its too spiky and makes me look like a goddamn rambutan.durian mish mash hybrid. Long and I look like a bum. Why can't I have silky hair which listens to me and my gel?

2) I love my sisters to bits. I just wish that they didn't stay in their own fantasy world so much and come down to earth and have some common sense regarding street smarts.

3) I love cars. I'm a guy. Enough said.

4) Crap I can't come up with another 4 facts lah...okay maybe this one: I can't stand idiocy and non-commonsensical actions.

5) I'm really at a loss here....

Ok I give up. Actually I don't. I just think that those who are reading this blog will judge me based on 7 facts about myself? How is that different to the hypocrisy of judging a person by the 1st impression? So this is what I'll do..Drop me a comment whoever of you wants to know me better, rather than rely on 7 facts. Only single females need reply. Hahahaha j/k.

1 comment:

Pandachu said...

Ur sisters are in their fantasy world cos u love them to bits n spoil them :p