Sunday, February 25, 2007

CNY visit..wow...canna I strive to achieve tat??

Oh my God!! I can't ever believe people can be so wealthy...I mean, I know some rich people who have a decent 2 storey house n a few cars...but this just blows me away...so anyway yesterday my dad goes like: "My golf friend ask us to go to his open house for CNY visiting, must go ah..." Yea ok ok...another dull bland old aunty-uncle meeting...wait a minute...we're going to Beribi...huge as in HUGE place...its like the gate alone is prob worth more than my car..so its a long driveway w a garage which has FANS..who uses fans in the garage??I mean are your cars hot???so anyway we step into d house n "OHMYGOD..this looks exactly like Empire Hotel!" Ive never seen a house with a huge spiral staircase leading up to the 1st floor b4...mind u there are 3 floors!!!I mean ok theres a bar, 3 seperate living rooms, a karaoke room, huge dining room with louis vitton-alike furniture which looks out to a garden patio n coconut trees i mean its like a hotel..n omg why is d place so cold?duh! its all marbled floor...anyway yea we went on d grand tour...huge bedrooms with networked system with laptops n desktops in every room..n omg is dat a walk in closet and a jacuzzi in d master bedroom n why oh why is d place so cold!!!Anyway everyone had a good time food was good..its an eye opener..anyway I gtg nw...wondering exactly hw to get wealth like dat...d house is so so so comfy...

No comments: