Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why do people even bother?

SO here I am writing with a dull headache..why, you may ask do I have a headache..well the story goes like this: After everything that had happened to me in the past couple of weeks, things finally came to a head...the ups and (mostly) downs culimated in an unplanned impromptu drinking session...well, to summarise it up, I was downing wine by the glassful when it all rushed to my head...hmm...from wat little i can remember is along the lines of this.."...hmm its cold drinking this is nice....omg why cant i see anything, its all gone white...y am I in d toilet puking? wow I can feel it smash through my head...y am I puking again?wow, I never been able to walk this not-straight before...crap, nw I cant walk, need to lie down...hmm who's driving?its my car...crap I need to puke.." SO then I open the door, start puking out of d car..hmm get home, puke again n drop to bed..wake up this morning with a headache..but yea I think Ive puked all d sorrow out of my system nw and then I feel closure nw...I think the upcoming days are gonna b fairly educational and I feel that Ive progressed a step more in life...now to deal with this headache...ciao!!Except dat Ive one piece of advice...dont drink to drown sorrows, its not worth d trouble...

No comments: