Saturday, March 31, 2007

Its official...Martini Asti is EVIL!!! with a capital E!!

Work...emergencies...dealt with it...close case...then Dinner out again..I swear I think Im gonna end up like a pig soon...but since Im on a quest for good food...the price of living huh...but yea went to dinner tonight...did the whole 3 course thingy..3 ppl, 2 bottles, 1 WB Merlot...ok la, but I reckon it was a bit too early to open it...but it was ok with the steak tho...when it came to dessert...omg a light mousse topped with cream and Martini Asti...omg omg omg...I can NOT believe what Im tasting!!!! It compliments each other so SO well that I went into dreamland...as in start with the usual sip n taste which went to pouring it right into the mousse itself & having it there & then...& then to top it off had another LONG car ride as well...thank God I wasnt driving...perfect end to the day... ;) definately NOT looking forward to working tmrw..esp since its a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!! oh well...

1 comment:

Fushi said...

Isn't Martini Asti a kind of alcoholic drink? Did you BYO or they serve you that with your dessert? I'm very, very curious!