Tuesday, March 27, 2007

rollercoaster...

Finally I got the time to sit down & continue my blog...hectic these few days I tell you...it seems like im a hamster running in the 'wheel'..so anyway met someone who's really interesting...hahaha...I dont know but Ive never had such far reaching & interesting conversations..anyway yea..so there I was at a cafe, doing wat everyone does, ie chat abt nothing...well those who know me know dat I wear a certain bracelet, tigers eye to be exact...well anyway we were jus chatting abt nothing when suddenly wor-

*points towards me across d table, fingers slightly downwards* "May I take a look at your balls?"

What? *mind befuddled and extremely confused*

*still pointing at the bracelet* "I know Im not supposed to touch it but is it ok if I take a look at ur balls?"

*Looks towards where the finger is pointing-oh* "You mean this bracelet? Arent they called beads?"

"Beads, balls-same thing, round..so can I see?"

Anyway yea, I wonder...but the moment was hilarious...oh oh...on another note Ive never gone on such a long drive..I mean I have la, like for 1/2 hr like dat, I love drives but dat night I think we were driving continously for 2hrs straight..amazing...conversation flowed like endlessly...thanks a lot hey, it was refreshing...

Oh and the canteen has been taken over by none other than the Empire Hotel & Country Club management...this is how the conversation went btw me & the staff-

"I'll have the meatballs & veg, and can I sample the chicken so I can order it tomorrow"
"Sorry sir, we wont be having this tomorrow.."
"Ok then I'll order it when it comes around next week's menu then"
"Actually sir, according to our chef, we will be changing our menu everyday so its not guaranteed that it will come again soon"

Right. I think this is a very good thing, for the food lover in me, its going to be a WONDERFUL time!!!! yippeee bring it on...5 star hotel food at canteen prices....gastronomic adventure begins!!!

No comments: